Podcast #18 is with Peter Limberg of The Stoa. We celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday by exploring what happens when powerful people are blackmailed and what happens if all of that blackmail was rendered useless due to deepfakes.
- Blackmail Inflation
- Informal Introduction
- Formal Introduction
- Scottish Enfrightenment as the origin of blackmail
- The Roman legal history of blackmail: Revealing blackmail wasn't enough to penalize the victim because there has to be a public benefit to the revelation. Papal canonists would force fit this justification in their laws, citing that Joseph had blackmail on Mary being pregnant in a manner that could be considered adulterous. Canonist rational eventually made its way to English law.
- The highest levels of American banking have always been blackmailed, starting with Alexander Hamilton, America's first Treasurer. He funded his baroque waifu's OnlyFans for some D time and and got extorted by her husband.
- Queen Victoria, royalty's first selfie addict and Queen of Eventualgram
- The goddess of the Hindi empire who could teleport her face anywhere
- Queen Victora grows tired of Eventualgram and downloads Tinder and causes World War 1. The war effort forces states to pour a whole bunch of money into photography and videography research and development for propaganda reasons.
- We're all of 20,000+ of Queen Victoria's selfies kosher? Was any of them lewd? What was Victoria's Secret? Who is Lex Wexner, Jeffrey Epstein, and Prince Andrew?
- Meanwhile in Germany, Germans use their surplus video technology to represent their dehumanized society and become the prostitute capital of the world. Bankers, capitalists, royalty, and captains of industry enjoy cheap hookers and find themselves getting blackmailed by thise new and rapidly improving video capture technology.
- An example of how Weimar-style blackmail led to suicides and disgrace.
- The relative value of blackmail: how to assess who to blackmail and increase the taboo to increase wealth extraction.
- The absolute value of blackmail: Cost/benefit analysis of producing and protecting film reels that contain compromising information.
- Blackmail Maintenance as pipeline: Production -> Warehousing -> Marketing -> Customers -> Contract Enforcement
- Blackmail Maintenance as pipeline: Quality Control -> Normalization -> Legalization
- Blackmail Maintenance as pipeline: Talent Sourcing
- Blackmail Pipeline Improvements: Auto Self-Blackmailing via modern social media and data collection
- Blackmail as Security Asset: How to use blackmail to keep people with nuke buttons to not press the button when powerful people can whisper in their ear.
- Westphalia for the Nuclear Age: Blackmail everyone with nuke buttons so no one can press the nuke button AND control how all parties interact with each other at the global level.
- Threats to Westphalia v2.0: Defend the blackmail to defend the order
- Threats to Westphalia v2.0: Deepfakes are coming
- Collapse of Westphailia v2.0: Using massive volumes of fake blackmail to create plausible deniability, which in turn causes members of the zero trust network to assume defection is eminent.
- The absolute value of blackmail: Cost/benefit analysis in the world of deepfakes
- The Tartarus Scenario: What does it means to remove all the blackmail from unaccountable psychopath billionaires at the same time?
- Q&A session
|YouTube||Audio Download||Slide Presentation|