- Demonstrate why now is the best possible time for Gnostic Warfare.
- Provide context and motivation to identify and extract under-leveraged civilian intelligence assets.
- Provide a comprehensive technical, intelligence, security, and organizational training regime to maximize investigative and analytical performance.
- Identify entry-level targets for assets to confirm the fidelity of the training regime.
- Generate pre-made technical packages and organizational platforms to simplify investigative and analytical performance and scale.
- Foster the open transmission of effective technique, technology, and resource sharing.
- Identify key nodes of Big Tech organizations with proximity to AI platforms.
- Identify AI policies and training being used to assist Antifa.
- Identify the source of those AI policy implementations.
- Identify ways to disrupt, deny, undermine, adjust, or capture operational efficiency of pro-Antifa AI policies.
- Corporate interests requires an infinite supply of cheap labor to fulfill employment mandates from government pressures, profit/dividend pressures from shareholders, and social justice pressures from long-term mass media cultural conditioning.
- These interests drive aggressive immigration policies for cheap labor which is reducing opportunity for competent programmers and knowledge workers who don't conform to social justice advocacy.
- Nationalist backlash from 2008 has driven corporations to back socialist enforcers in a desperate attempt to keep cheap labor flowing, resulting in nearly every single major Democratic presidential candidate for the 2020 United State presidential election campaign to openly advocate for some variant of basic income. Basic income policies will ensure a rapid, "guilt-free" acceleration of knowledge worker displacement in favor of cheap (and often incompetent) knowledge workers.
- Socialist enforcers will continue to receive corporate backing to ramp up the incarceration, imprisonment, legal intimidating, and social elimination of anyone who demonstrates a threat to cheap labor access.
- These pressures, when combined, will create a massive pool of talent to pick from for Gnostic Warfare.
- Additionally, geopolitical pressures that contribute to the raising of interest rates will significantly disrupt corporate profits, resulting in large scale layoffs of knowledge workers.
- These displaced knowledge workers will possess valuable information regarding legacy systems and organizational habits of Big Tech.
- Utilize reliable distribution platforms for training materials and instructive interactions.
- Identify, gather, and distribute effective training material on the following domains for all expertise levels: Programming, developer pperations, organization creation and maintenance, investigative techniques, data analysis, communication discipline, data security, operational security, open source intelligence
- Iteratively confirm efficacy of training for students.
- Identify shortcomings in training material gathering, distribution, and retention against the production of intelligence assets.
- Determine organizational partitioning and unit composition for a variety of ratios calculated from operational effectiveness, security surface defensibility, intelligence generation, discovery costs, conversion costs, training costs, and attrition rates. (Discord, amazingly, has all of this data)
- Test operational cohesion, fidelity, discipline, and resilience of organizational tiers against adversaries along the following timelines: Reactionary (one day to a week), ideological (one week to two years), rival (perpetual low-intensity opportunism), and institutional timelines (Perpetual high-intensity opportunism)
- Evaluate diminishing returns of unit management from operational capacity, inbound and outbound data flow, and meme flow. (Proxy for morale)
- Identify tooling to easily evaluate unit performance.
- Identify techniques to minimize onboarding difficulty.
- Identify techniques to track and maximize recommendation behavior.
- Identify and calculate costs for emergency scaling of unit composition.
- Iterate organizational efficiency towards on-demand, low-cost, low-secrecy, high-communication pipelines and resources AND DO SO WITH THE INTENTIONAL PURPOSE OF INCREASING ORGANIZATIONAL COMPLEXITY TO LEVELS NO SINGLE CENTRAL OFFICER CAN MANAGE (This will make sense later when mosaic strategies start coming online)
- Identify ways and means to effective acquire and distribute compute resources and equipment for operational use.
- Analyze the political and operational risk of various collaboration platforms.
- Establish collective data accumulation and analysis strategies.
- Define protocols to allow institutional knowledge between units to quickly migrate between platforms willing to carry the costs for discovery. (*"Data is an asset, compute is a liability"* strategy)
- Identify means of procuring and improving intelligence and communication tooling.